Unless you’re packing major Mandingo-sized meat in your pants, you probably wouldn’t mind adding some size to your pecker in terms of extra length and girth.
What’s the benefit of doing this to your dong? For her, it means more pleasure since you can hit all parts of her hole properly. For you it means more sex since she’ll want it more, plus the confidence of knowing you have the biggest swinging dick in the room.
While many guys go different lengths to add length, such as injections, pills, pumps, or surgery, we’re going to look at ways to widen your weiner that involve using your own two hands and nothing else. Think of this as going to the gym to get bigger, if you will. Only instead of broadening your biceps, the aim is to broaden your boner.
Note: Some of these exercises may create discomfort. Do them as best as you can, without going to the extreme of causing any pain or injury.
These lead to more control over blood flow to your hard-on. The more control you have, the bigger it will appear. Some say you have even more intense climaxes as well, with the possibility of shooting bigger loads.
- Gain control over your pubococcygeus muscle. It’s what you clench when you want to stop urinating mid-flow.
- Contract this muscle 20-30 times per day. Once you feel comfortable doing it, aim for even more contractions daily.
It may sound like a torture method, but it can increase your size after time. Do it gently and slowly.
- Make sure you are limp, then use your right hand to grab the tip of your shaft.
- Use your left hand to grab the base of your shaft.
- Stretch both hands in opposite directions for 10 seconds.
- Look for a sensation of the inside of your shaft slowly stretching.
- Take a break, then repeat. Aim for 5 minutes of this exercise per day.
It’s similar to the Opposite Pull. Instead of using both hands to stretch in opposite directions, however, we just use one.
- Make sure you are limp, then grab the head of your shaft with a firm grip that is just strong enough to not create any discomfort.
- Slowly pull the head of your shaft out, stretching your entire penis without pain.
- You should feel a stretch both inside the shaft and at the base.
- Hold the stretch for 10-30 seconds.
- Take a rest, then repeat. Aim for 5-10 minutes of this exercise per day.
It’s one of the best boner-boosting exercises out there that manipulates blood flow from the base to the head. Do not perform this exercise when totally limp or totally hard. You should be semi-hard when doing it to avoid wasting time when limp, or even worse, injury if totally hard.
- Use an oil-based lube for plenty of lubrication.
- Make an OK sign with your right hand, then place it over the base of your shaft.
- Move your right hand from the base to the head in a massaging motion, almost as if you were masturbating.
- Switch hands and repeat as many times as you like, without overdoing it or causing any pain.
It’s similar to the Ultimate Stretcher, but with a few tweaks.
- Grab the head of your penis with your right hand, using a gentle, yet firm grip.
- Pull the head outwards.
- As you pull it outwards, stretch and rotate the shaft in a clockwise direction.
- Do this for 30 seconds, then rest.
- Switch hands and repeat the exercise in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Aim for 5 sets in each direction per day.
What type of results can you expect from these exercises? Your mileage will vary, but you should see improvements as long as you perform them safely and frequently.